Hemophilia Innovation serves as a catalyst for people, organizations, institutions,
and industries that work to improve quality of life, treatment, education and funding.
People: The individuals, families and loved ones who live with
bleeding disorders everyday.
Organizations: The agencies who work tirelessly to provide support,
education and funding.
Institutions: The Hemophilia Treatment Centers who provide vital
treatment and social services.
Industry: The Manufacturers, 340b and Home Healthcare Companies who make and distribute life saving medicine.
- Idea and Project Development
- Summer Camp Support
- Grant Writing
- Consulting Services
- Conference Development and
- Resource (Revenue) Development
- Strategic Planning
- Advertising Opportunities
- Fundraising Assistance
- Connecting People and Ideas
- Program Development
- Consumer Communication …….and more